3/30/2011

Sanity?

Lately I've been FREAKING OUT about everything. The constant electrocuted feeling and dazed approach to my everyday activities is making me sort of feel like I'm a) in a video game and b) on a constant Adderall high. I think my junior year experiment of seeing how many days in a row I could stay up on Adderall  and coffee has tired me out from all recreational drug use for the rest of my days. (Three and a half days, by the way.)

Or maybe I can keep this on a steady loop (read the directions, use your noggin.) Ah, class.

http://www.reddit.com/r/woahdude/comments/bvgf1/thisthischill_as_you_have_never_chilled_before/

In any case, I need to learn how to relax. I've accepted that I'm one of those "fake busy" types, whereas I always appear to have a multitude of things going on, but in reality my inability to multitask and stay organized has buried me deep into a hole of post its and unused calendars. So. Many. Calendars.

To add salt to my wounds, I refreshed Facebook, tortured myself with an ex, and downloaded more music than my computer could handle as I read that the minimum page requirements for my written midterm tomorrow is three pages per answer. Oh. That's cool.

What's it like being motivated to keep your life together? I liken myself to the blob, but a more prestigious one, one kept in a jar......a constantly turned over jar. Because let's face it-I'm not exactly active here. ("I try!," says the worm.)

In other words, laugh at my new Twitter follower. OH INTERNET.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you stayed up for 3 days before. Interesting experiment, oh little subject!

    ReplyDelete