3/29/2011

Shall we?

I won't lie, this is probably the 87th blog attempt of mine. THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT. Like those last 87 times. But really, it will, because Polley is making me try.

And try I will.



Sometimes I like to think how nice it must be to be talented and self assured that you're awesome and your life is going to go somewhere. Then I remember that these people probably also have bad breath in the morning and suck at organizing their sock drawers, so I half-heartedly pat myself on the back for not developing a serious drug habit before the age of 25 and keeping all my teeth.

In about a month-ish I'll be graduating college and even though everyone is saying this is the most exciting time of my life, the thought of taking the world's longest "nap" is really appealing to me. Student loans? No job prospects? Awesome, because all that's really on my mind is that I have two films assignments and a mid term due Thursday and I can't stop watching Archer. Talk about priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment