4/09/2011

it hurts with every heartbeat



(h&m shorts, thrifted button down)

Florida's weather is out of control. I feel like it's already to the point that I can only wear as little  as possible. Meow.

I had lunch with my lovely friend Liza, spent the rest of the afternoon writing an outline for a project, and now I'm getting ready to spend an evening out with Colleen & Maureen. 

HOPEFULLY tomorrow I'll finally be able to indulge in a little heliotherapy, via a nice and long awaited solo beach trip. We'll see.

Obsessed with these h&m shorts I got last month while in NY. Also with this little throwback:




1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of 'Colleen & Maureen'

    also, I didn't see your shorts had lace on them!! GAH so cute. Is it creepy I like the photo of your butt? 'cause I do.

    ReplyDelete