4/07/2011

don't turn it off, i kind of like it

(everything-f21, materialism)

Woke up late today and ended up skipping class, yet still going to school to pull the footage off my camera. Wish I could understand why I've been so exhausted lately.

I took an impromptu mall trip and walked away with the above outfit ;( I feel so bad for my wallet lately. Saving to move has put a freeze on my spending for the past few months, but recent events have made me cave and seek comfort in receipts. Too many receipts.

I remember watching "He's Just Not That Into You" and getting extreme second hand embarrassment from it, but when you really think about it, that whole "it doesn't matter how busy they are, they will call you" thing is really resonating with me. 


Also, if they throw you out in the middle of the night when you're visiting from out of state, then yeah, he's not that into you.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love cropped tops! That one fits you like a glove. Or should I say like a cropped top.

    ReplyDelete